Help for victims
If you've been a victim of any crime or have been affected by a crime committed against someone you know, we can help you find the strength to deal with what you've been through.
Our services are free and available to everyone, whether or not the crime has been reported and regardless of when it happened.
We are not part of the police, the courts or any other criminal justice agency.
Our trained volunteers offer:
- someone to talk to in confidence
- information on police and court procedures
- help in dealing with other organisations
- information about compensation and insurance
- information on other sources of help
You can contact us through your local branch or through the Supportline.