Corporate Management Team
Victim Support's Corporate Management Team is headed up by Javed Khan
The Chief Executive and seven other key members of staff together make up the newly created Corporate Management Team (CMT). Reporting directly to the Board of Trustees, our CMT is responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day running of our charity.
Our CMT comprises:
Chief Executive, Javed Khan
- Two Assistant Chief Executives, Adam Pemberton and Susannah Hancock
- Corporate Director, Finance, Jo Keaney
- Corporate Director, HR, Joe Healy
- Corporate Director, Development, Gaynor McKeown
- Locality Director South, John Hayward-Cripps
- Locality Director London, Jeff Gardner
- Locality Director North, Karen Froggatt
Click here to read more about our CMT members. You can also download our Corporate strategy for 2011 to 2015(670 KB) to find about our strategic priorities are for the coming years.